Thursday 9 February 2012

thursday9thFeb

Hello! and welcome to my blog!
im 18 and i study textiles and fashion btec at college, in my second year, and hoping to get into huddersfield uni! *fingers crossed*. id just like to let everyone know a little about me and my blog! so i'l mainly be posting about fashion, style, and my inspirations! and occasionally showing off bits of my college work.

im currently doing my portfolio for my university interviews, which is stressful and exciting at the same time! im hoping to get into Huddersfield uni and to study Textiles and Fashion BA hons! if not i'l be going to oldham college to study a foundation course in art and design, and then apply again to huddersfeild! ... hopefully it wont have to come to that!

my style? well i like black, grey and white. no matter how hard i try i can never get away from it. its just me... i always wear leggins.. there just tooooo comfortable! love love love. i tend to get alot of my clothes from topshop, asos, or republic (because i work there and get staff disscount!) my style icons are Olivia Palamero, Alexa chung, Fearne Cotton and Florence Welch.

well i think you know enough about me for now...

MelissaJai xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment